Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish my cute dad a very happy birthday!

Dad, you have taught me alot in my life, even more so now that I am a mom, you have always been there when I needed. We don't always see eye to eye and have bumped heads a few times, but I want you to know that I love you so much! You are so good to Troy too. He loves and respects you very much.

Our boys are very lucky to have you as their Grandpa! They think the world of you and love you tons!
Dad is always telling the boys "no whining at Grandpa's" so for Christmas I had the perfect sign made!
I think it is so cute how TJ calls my dad . . . Grumpa, TJ couldn't have given him a better name. From the scowl on their faces you can see it's a family trait. LOL!Happy Birthday dad! Sorry we won't see you for your special day, but we look forward to spending some time with you and mom this weekend! Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like that sign you had made, very cute! I'm sure we will have to get something similar as Noah gets older ;)

Robin & Carolyn Thackeray said...

Wow, now your dad is the same age as I am. Love it..... Just until Sept. anyway.LOL
Tell him HBD from Robin & Me. Love them. Hope he has a great day.