Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A night out with friends . . .

Last Saturday a group of us from high school met for dinner and then went to Rumors, a club in Ogden for drinks and dancing. It was so fun to see everyone again. Of course I took the heat for not drinking, but hey I had one long commute ahead of me, I don't take any chances when it comes to that stuff! The teasing was all done in fun. DeWayne was nice enough to text me at 1:30 in the morning to let me know that everyone was home safely, some things with me never change! Thanks DeWayne!

I feel really old though because I didn't know one song at Rumors. I like my cousin Nichole's excuse, it's because I am married to a redneck cowboy and we just listen to country music! LOL! I still had a great time though. Rochelle and I manned the table while everyone else got their grove on!DeWayne hasn't changed in 15 years! Always taking care of us and making sure everyone is having a good time!
I love Cami Jo and Candice. It was great to see them both again the other night!AWWW . . . Josh and Rochelle, the cute happy couple! Josh was just sucking up for his comments at dinner . . . being married out of convenience. It wasn't meant how it sounded but it was sure fun giving him grief for it all night long!
Not quite sure what is going on here, but thought it was a funny picture. Nice expression guys!
Here are all of us girls, left to right: myself, Rochelle, Cami Jo, Carrie, Candice and Laura.
It was a fun night out and I look forward to the next outing! Thanks for the pictures Carrie, good thing you always have your camera!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!

Jen said...

Everyone looks so great! I love your hair! I didn't know Josh & Rochelle were married, how cool!