Monday, February 16, 2009

Monster Jam for Valentines Day . . .

Troy got this past weekend off since he moved to nights this week so I decided to get the boys Monster Jam tickets for Valentines day. Best money I have spent in a long time!
When we first arrived the trucks were just driving into the arena to get ready for the show, TJ first noticed them on the big TV while enjoying cotton candy & Hunter was just a giggling . . .
We had the camera ready once the big trucks started the show. This first one is for you Jamie. . . The boys didn't want to wear the ear plugs, but when the big trucks came out I made them put them in, this is Hunter being not so happy with me!
TJ didn't know what to think, he sat on either mine or Troy's lap when the trucks came out. He talks non stop about it now so I know he had a great time! I was a bit excited too! LOL!
Hunter could hear the motorcyles, oh I mean dirt bikes, as Hunter keeps reminding me, but he couldn't see them . . .
But boy once they game out he loved it!
TJ thought the dirt bikes were pretty cool and kept making noises with his mouth! It was very funny and dang cute!
TJ loved that the cotton candy, he ate it threw the whole show! LOL!
We have decided we would like to go to the motorcross in April when they come. What a fun birthday for me, a day with my boys watching motorcycles!

2 comments:

James & Shawn said...

Those pictures are priceless! How cute! I have never been, but my sister and brother-in-law love the Monster Jam. I guess I really should go some day :)

Jenny said...

That sounds like a fun family activity. I know my boys would love it.