Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged . . .

My cute friend Lisa tagged me and it is a questionaire about Troy...

How long have you been together? Going on 11 years this September.
How long did you date? 11 months
How old is he? 37
Who said ‘I love you’ first? I did; I tried patiently waiting for him, but I couldn't wait anymore so I did!
Who is taller? Troy, by only an inch
Who is smarter? I would say it's a tie; Troy is very smart, but doesn't always get the credit he deserves and of course he can do anything he sets his mind to!
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but every once in a while Troy will help (ie when I had knee surgery or when I was sick with the flu)
Who does the dishes? 90% of the time it's me. Troy knows how to load the dishwasher, he just chooses to forget! LOL! Troy helps when it's a late swim night and the kids have to be bathed too.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Troy, it's closer to the door and I don't like sleeping by the door
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Most of the time it's Troy, but if we team up on the yard together on a Saturday, I mow and he trims.
Who cooks dinner? Now that Troy is on days and home every night, he cooks dinner. He is a much better cook than I am.
Who is more stubborn? Me by far!
Who kissed who first? I think Troy did.
Who asked who out? Troy's mom told my dad at the Weber County Fair that Troy would like to go out with me. So the next night we were suppose to be introduced by our parents, but his mom left the fair early. Troy was brave enough to come and meet me anyways. We have been together ever since. Hook, line and sinker!!!!
Who proposed? Troy; he can't keep a secret for nothing. He had picked up my ring that afternoon and I was in the bathroom getting ready for school (I attended college at night) and he proposed!
Who is more sensitive? I would have to say me

That about sums it up... Oh, and if you are reading this honey..I love you!

I am tagging....Shawn, Carolyn and Jenny!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I just learned stuff about you I didn't even know! Troy is so cute. You are lucky to have him and vice versa! Love yoU!