Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Weekend

This is a bit late, Hunter was a little emotional about my first draft because there were no pictures of him. Thank goodness Grandma Sue & Aunt Nic came to the rescue. My camera only had pictures of TJ.

We had a great weekend! O' Todd and Aunt Peggy arrived from Oregon to spend a few days with us. Hunter was so excited that they finally arrived! Along with my cute mom's birthday it was my godfather's 90th birthday. On Friday Michelle and Todd (extended cousins) opened up their home for all of us, it was really nice. Michelle's grandmother Nora, who is also 90, participated in the celebration. TJ flirted with her all night long. He liked to play peek a boo with the table cloth . . .





The boys had so much fun Friday night, that they crashed at Grandma's for a few hours while we stayed to visit. They look so innocent while they are sleeping!


On Saturday the boys went to Aunt Nic's for the afternoon. They played and played. Uncle Clint pushed them in the wheel barrow, they got to help plant the veggie garden, ride bikes and just enjoyed the nice weather. They were having so much fun that Aunt Nic only got pictures of lunch! LOL!

While the boys were enjoying themselves, the party continued for Uncle Sam (my godfather). He is the last one left of the older generation of my mom's family so we cherish every minute we have! Here is a picture of Troy and I, along with my parents and Uncle Sam . . .
Not sure why I always end up front and center, oh well! Maybe one day I will be skinny! Good thing my hubby loves me just the way I am!!!

On Sunday the weather couldn't have been nicer. We had a BBQ at my parent's house for mom's birthday. All the cousins got to play outside and enjoy the sunshine. My mom has been wanting a new pair of Sketchers for work, so that's what we got her and she loved them! Unfortunately the weekend had to come to an end and so did the nice weather. Hopefully before June it will stop snowing!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle, you looked adorable! What a cute top. That is your color! You have such a cute family and your Uncle Sam looks like a sweetheart! Glad you had such a great weekend!!!!!!!

Laura Stephens said...

Those boys are too cute! Love the sleeping pictures! :) And you always look beautiful! I love your hair!

Jenny said...

Michelle, your blog is so much cuter than mine. Will you teach me how to make such a cute blog. I feel jealous everytime I check your blog. You have such a cute family.