Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A fabulous lunch date, nice weather & Troy works nonstop

Today my cute friend Lisa came to Logan and took me to lunch at Fredrico's for my birthday. Best salad and pizza in town! YUMMY! It's a few days early, but today worked for both of us, so we took the time to meet. We had a great time, and even had enough time to return to her mom's so I could see cute Gracie. Boy how time flies, she is getting so big. Lisa spoils me way too much, she gave me picture coasters for our end tables, a new ice cream scoop and very cute (non breakable of course) ice cream sundae cups. They will be used for a nice treat with the boys! Thank you Lisa and I love you, you truly are a great friend!

Nothing new and eventful to report. The boys are doing great. Saturday was nice most of the day so Hunter spent the day outside with the neighbor boys. TJ hung out with me and it was nice because both of us slept most of the day. Kudos to Adella for keeping a watchful eye on Hunter.

Troy has been working non stop. They are working mandatory weekends, so he hasn't had a day off yet and has to work this weekend too. The money is sure great, but it would be nice to have him home at least one day a week. I just got used to him working days and last week and this week he has had to cover for the lead on swing shift. The boys love being home with their dad during the day. Troy misses being home every night as a family and I am just trying to keep everyone on schedule! LOL!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are too sweet. I hope that you have a fabulous bday and I am so glad that we got to do lunch. It is crazy how busy life gets, but we need to do that more often. I don't know what I would do without you! You are loved more than you will ever know!