Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Crazy Day for April Fool's Day . . .

Today the boys got to dress crazy for daycare so they wore their clothes inside out, wanted to wear a pair of my socks and have green gel put in their hair. TJ was not amused at seven this morning when I wanted to take pictures. I love that he picked the hospital socks that were tucked in the back of my drawer.
Close up of the green hair, still no smile of course! LOL!
Even tried to bribe him with fish since he was hungry, still no smile . . .
He was being nice and wanted to share his fish with me . . .
Aw finally after much coaxing TJ finely smiled for the camera!
Here is Hunter. I find it interesting that the stains show on the inside of his shirt, but they don't show on the outside of the shirt! CRAZY! Hunter giggles each time I wear these socks, so I thought it was funny when he picked them for today.
Hunter had no problem smiling and being silly for the camera this morning . . .
Hunter thought it would be cool to wear to different shoes as well. One Bumble Bee and one McQueen.
All in all it was a fun day for the boys. They got to eat sandwiches for breakfast and breakfast "taco's" aka burrito's for lunch.

2 comments:

Pulcheria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pulcheria said...

I am so glad that you found me. I have wondered how you are from time to time also. You have a beautiful family! It looks like you are doing great! January