Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Troy!!!

Today is my cute hubby's birthday! Yes he is the old guy of the family! LOL! Troy is 38 today, which by no means is old but he will always be older than me (and yes older that Nichole too!). She likes to make that point with Troy often. She sent him a cute birthday card that said "Thanks . . ." and then she wrote on the side "for being older than me!" Nothing like family love!



Troy had to work this past weekend so the boys and I made him his favorite cake yesterday. The boys were cute, they loved poking holes in the chocolate cake before we poured on the sweetened condensed milk and carmel. Then of course they had to have a spoonful of each! LOL! The cool whip got all over their noses while trying to lick the lid. They weren't too sure about the toffee bits until I made them try a taste and then they wanted more!


Troy was in desperate need of a new winter coat so my parents went in on a Carhart coat with me and the boys. Of course I gave it to him a week ago because he was hanging Christmas lights and didn't have a warm coat, sucker I know! Saturday we stopped and Smith and Edwards to get the hat that goes with it. Now he is all set to work in the freezing temperatures at work and will be toasty warm when the snow hits and he is out playing on his 4 wheeler.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable pic! What a cute hubby you have! Wish him a happy bday for me too! Love you!