Thursday, December 18, 2008

We are going private . . .

I have decided to mark our blog as private. I will be changing our blog this weekend. If you are family or a friend who doesn't leave a comment but just likes to see what is going on in our lives please leave me a comment or send me an email so I can give you permission to view our blog. You will have to then log in to view our blog. I will be adding all my fun blogger friends so if by chance I miss someone please send me an email. Love to all!!!!

6 comments:

Brittni said...

vdkaronnie@yahoo.com

Robin & Carolyn Thackeray said...

I hope all is well... See you at the Christmas Party this weekend. We are excited you are coming.
Love Robin & Carolyn

Sharida said...

just wanted to make sure you had my email so I don't get left behind in the transition.

sharandbilly@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I also like to keep up on your blog... snuffy770@comcast.net

Adam and Sherry said...

Don't leave me out :)
onhwy66@q.com

JANIS HOLLAHAN said...

rustyandjanis@yahoo.com