Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

Troy and I had to work on Christmas Eve, but we were lucky enough for the storm to hold out so we could make a trip to Ogden. We started the evening out at LaRue's for dinner and presents with Melissa, Jeremy and the kids. Hunter got the the airplane set for his Geo tracks, TJ got a new little people's racing set, Troy and I got a canning pot. LaRue thinks I can learn to cook salsa and do some canning! She forgets I can't cook, I can just bake. LOL! It will be fun to try and learn new stuff. Troy and I are excited! We all got pj's from Grandma too! Melissa, Jeremy and the kids gave Hunter a SpongeBob plug and play it and TJ a new tractor. LaRue collects Nutcrackers and a few years ago the Wizard of Oz Nutcracker's came out so we gave her the Tin Man. Last year I couldn't find them so this year she got two. We found Dorothy and the Scarecrow. They are very cute. It was a nice visit. Before we left the boys had to put their new jammie's on. Kung Fu Panda for Hunter and Lightning McQueen for TJ.

We headed to my parents next. Since a storm was brewing they didn't know if they would make it up Christmas day so we decided to take presents to them just in case. We all made out like bandits. The boys got new clothes, fish crackers, fruit snacks and new drink cups. Mom and dad stocked our freezer for our Christmas gift! That will last us 6 months or more! Thank you and we love you!!! We never know what to get my parents because they always tell us "nothing". I had little signs made for all the kids and came across one that said "No Whining at Grandpa's" and just knew dad needed that since he always says that. We got mom a really pretty pink pearl necklace and earring set. Then I found a cute "Grandparents" picture frame and put a picture with them and the boys when Travis was here in the summer.

Grandpa really liked his new sign, we had to take a picture with he and the boys!!!

Just thought I would show you, I wasn't kidding when I said my parents stocked our freezer for our Christmas gift!!!

No comments: