Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 . . .

It has been a nice relaxing day here at home. After enjoying blueberry pancakes for breakfast Hunter wanted to play Twister . . .
We watched the Macy's parade and the dog show. Later in the afternoon my parents came up for the dinner. Before the feast was ready, Grandpa and Hunter enjoyed a game of golf . . .
Troy did a wonderful job on the turkey, it was delicious!!! Thanks to my dad for making the gravy. That is his specialtity so we were glad he jumped in so I didn't take the easy way out making gravy from the package. LOL!Thanks to my cute mom who helped feed the boys and of course put the kitchen back in order. My mom and dad made wonderful pies for dessert, pumpkin cheese cake and apply pie. Hunter is not much of a dessert fan, but he devoured Grandpa's apple pie. TJ enjoyed the "punkin pie".
Just before bath time TJ had to read his favorite story . . .
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday as much as we did! Now I need to get busy and get ready for Christmas. Hunter is excited that his dad will be putting the lights on the house this weekend. Santa will definately be able to see our house once Troy get's finished. LOL! Love you all!

3 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

I am so glad you had a great thanksgiving!! Your turkey looked awesome. I hope you have a great holiday season.

Lisa said...

So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with you adorable family! Give everyone including the hounds loves from Aunt Lisa! Love you!

Brittni said...

Thanksgiving is such a fun time with family. It is one of my favorite holidays. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well.

**yes, you can add me to your list...but beware that you'll be added to mine as well.**