Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birthday wishes and a trip to the dentist . . .

We want to wish Aunt Nic a very happy birthday today! She is a wonderful person and a very great god mother to our boys. We love you!!!!

Happy birthday to my dear friend Kate. She will always be older than me! LOL! Unfortunately after 20 years of being friends I forgot to call her on her birthday. I shouldn't have forgotten because she shares the same day as my parents anniversary. Bad friend this year! Know that you are loved Katie and we miss you guys! We are looking forward to a fun boat ride next summer at Bear Lake! Glad that our friendship hasn't changed over the years, despite our busy schedules and distant of travel to see each other.

Also I want to send birthday wishes to my great Angie! She and I have been friends since we were kids. We grew up clogging together. We don't get together as often as we both would like, thank heaven for our kids birthday parties. LOL! That's when our paths tend to cross. Ang, I love ya dear and truly appreciate your friendship!

Yesterday we took the boys to the dentist. We have been preparing for weeks, telling the boys that is a nice place to visit, reading SpongeBob's book about his trip to the dentist and just talking about what to expect. It really went quite well. Hunter went first and sat back in the chair and let the hygentist clean his teeth. He thought the suction hose was so funny! He thought the flouride was delicious. When the dentist came in he wanted to count how many teeth Hunter had. Of course he counted silly and Hunter kept correcting him. Once Hunter got out of the chair, he looked right at me and goes"I was so brave huh mom!" TJ was a little hesitant at first but once the hygentist gave him a new tooth brush and he got to brush his own teeth he was set. For the dentist to look in TJ's mouth, TJ had to help hold the mirror and look at a book. LOL! Our dentist was so sweet with the boys, we will definatly go back to him. All in all the boys teeth are healthy. TJ still doesn't have his 2 year molars, poor kid, I thought we were done with teething! Hunter has a little yellow spot on one of his front bottom teeth that the doctor wants to remove. We go back next month, should be a real treat, Hunter on laughing gas! LOL!

1 comment:

Sharida said...

You've been TAGGED! Go check out my blog for details! :)