Saturday, May 10, 2008

TJ's in a big boy bed . . .

I finally convinced Troy to pull out the toddler bed for TJ Friday night. He took down the crib and put together the race car bed. We definately got our monies worth, it was Trav's, then Hunter's and now TJ's. Suprisingly TJ went to bed with no problems and stayed in his own bed all night long. This afternoon he even took a nap and didn't move. I hope the transition continues to go smoothly. LOL!
After I checked on TJ, I peaked in on Hunter, who had been a good boy and got to watch Transformer's in our bed . . .

As my dad used to call it . . . eye lid theater!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures! Kids are so cute when they are sleeping.

Laura Stephens said...

Oh, they are so cute! I can't believe how big they're getting!

We're actually getting Grayson his first big boy bed this weekend - yay! It's a loft-style bed, but it's got high sides, so I hope he'll do OK with it. So exciting!