Thursday, May 29, 2008

A proud mom . . .

Today is Hunter's last day of pre-school. He was so excited this morning! He asked that I put a little note in his book to his teacher that she leave our number for ALL of his friends so he can have play dates this summer!

It has been fun to watch him grow and he has learned so much. Not ever having a four year old, I am not sure what is expected, but I am very proud of him. He can spell his name, we even have our last name almost down, he can count to 50, and he knows all the basic shapes and colors. On our way to daycare I always ask him when his birthday is, he knows our home number, Troy's cell phone number, my cell number and Grandma Sue's cell number as well. He even knows our address. He is just a bright kid and I love him very much!

We have had great feed back from his teacher as well. She said that he is very helpful in class, shares well with the other kids (that feature doesn't work so well with little brother, LOL) and is just an all around good kid. I look forward to the new adventures next year!

Way to go Hunter!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Laura Stephens said...

Go Hunter!! :)

Grayson just got done with his PlaySchool year, too! He's been going on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I know he's going to miss it!