Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Party . . .

Tonight our family was invited to go to the local pizza parlor for a birthday party. Our friends Shelly and Bill have a daughter Shelbi who turned 5 today. The boys had never been to an arcade before, so it was quite an experience. Hunter wanted to be able to drive on a game that was a semi. He is so little still, that dad had to help. Of course TJ had to be a big kid too and get in on the action. Do you like how Hunter stashed his glasses? LOL!
Shelly got balloons for all the kids, TJ kept calling it a ball . . .
There was a flinstone car ride that TJ enjoyed, as long as the machine wasn't running. He just wanted to turn the stirring wheel. As soon as I put money it the machine for it to rock back and forth , TJ couldn't get out of there fast enough. If we just let him sit there he was content.

For dessert Shelly order slushies for all the kids, Keigh and TJ decided to share at the basketball machine and Hunter had to show me his blue tongue.

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the birthday girl. She was having too much fun with her four friends! The boys sure had a good time though!

I did get a picture of Hunter with my great friend Shelly though! She is one of a kind and I love her to death. Our family is extremely lucky to have such a great person in our lives! We love you Shelly, thanks for a fun family night out!

Today is also my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Melissa! When I got home from work today Hunter told me all about calling Aunt Melissa to wish her happy birthday.

It's been a nice Friday to finish out the hectic week! I am glad the weather is suppose to be nice again this weekend so we can be outside and enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: