Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TJ's 2nd birthday party . . .

I can't believe that TJ will be two on Friday . . . boy how time flies. Troy is working a new schedule and has to work the weekend of TJ's birthday so we had his party a few days early. My friend Jenny Moser (who used to watch the boys) decorates cakes for fun and here is her cute creation for TJ . . . TJ needed a new winter coat, so of course Grandma Sue and Grandpa Steve took care of that! Socks are a borrowing gift, but always a much needed one. LOL!TJ didn't care too much about opening presents, it was cute though, with each gift he kept asking "open it"
A little boy can always use a big dump truck! TJ likes to sit in the back of it and Troy pushes him around the house. As you can see from this picture he made out like a bandit . . .
Aunt Cathey and Makiya got TJ a really cool gift, it's a Thomas the Train flash light! It was the next best thing to the dump truck. It will come in very handy next camping season.
Troy and I learned real quick that our living room is really small in this house for such a family function, but it was fun and so worth the time. I just can't believe my baby is two!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That cake is incredible. She did a great job.

Jenny said...

Michelle, it looks like I have a wrong email address for you, will you send me an email so I can have your correct email.
Thank You!!