Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 quirks . . .

I was tagged by my cousin Nichole to list 6 quirks that I have . . .

1. I would rather be late than leave the bed unmade, sad but true!
2. I always have a piece of gum in my mouth unless I am eating or sleeping.
3. I need to watch my tone of voice a lot of the times when I talk to people because I mean one thing and my tone comes acrossed as something totally different.
4. I need to hit the snooze button at least 3 times before I get out of bed, so therefore I set my alarm clock 15 minutes fast.
5. I am obsessed to have a tidy house before company comes over.
6. I don't mind doing the laundry or even folding the laundry, but I HATE to put it away. Lazy I guess. LOL! In my dream house my laundry room will be on the main floor so I don't have to haul it up and down the stairs.

I tag Jenny, Sherry and Shawn.

No comments: