Sunday, October 5, 2008

11 years and counting . . .

Troy and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on September 27th. I can't believe how fast time flies. We have come so far and grown so close over these past 11 years. I am truly grateful for the wonderful husband I have. We work hard together to raise our boys. I have friends tell me that Troy is not the norm, so I thank my lucky stars that I have a hubby that is mechanically inclinded, will help with house work, cook dinner and loves to stay home and take care of our kids. In 11 years I haven't gotten him to make our bed, but I guess there are worse traits to have! LOL! Thanks to my cute mom and dad for scanning our wedding picture. It was so long ago that we got married that all I have are negatives, not a digital copy of our wedding pictures. LOL!

Also this is a bit late . . . but happy annniversary to Luke and Lisa as well. It's funny, as we were getting to know each other several years ago we realized our anniversaries were only one day apart, she and Luke were married on September 26. It's fun to celebrate the same yearly anniversary with such a wonderful couple! We try and go to dinner each year to celebrate, with life and kids we haven't made it yet this year, but hopefully soon.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you two. You guys are so cute together.

Adam and Sherry said...

Congratulations!!! that is so exciting. that picture of you is awesome. I love how time files.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful pic Michelle! I have never seen it before and you are such a beautiful bride! Troy is one lucky man! And yes you are one lucky lady to have landed such a special guy! Can't wait to continue celebrating with you guys year after year! Love you! And can I just say that the pics on your blog of your dogs on the left side are my favorite! I can't stop smiling!

Laura Stephens said...

Congratulations Michelle and Troy!!! That is a great picture, too!

It's been so long since I blog-stalked, since I've been so busy lately. I've missed a ton - holy cow! :)