Friday, July 30, 2010

Hunter's Kindergarten Graduation May 2010!

Yes I know it's the end of July and I am just posting picture from May! What can I say we have been having lots of fun this summer! Been taking the easy way out and posting pictures on facebook, but finally decided it was time to update the blog!

I am so proud of Hunter Boy! I can't believe he will be going to 1st grade next month! His kindergarten graduation program was so cute! Aunt Mindy was able to join us as well bringing fabulous goody bags for each of the boys!
Hunter has a darling personality and it was a hoot to watch him sing. These next two are my favorite pictures of the bunch . . .Once the program was over, all the kids had to sit in the back of the lunch room and make the long walk to get their diploma. Troy, Bubba, Aunt Mindy and myself cheered really loud when Hunter's name was called, later he said "thanks Mom!" LOL
What a handsome boy he is! Hunter . . . we are very proud of you and we love you very much!

No comments: