Saturday, July 31, 2010

Father's Day Weekend . . .

We headed up to the Eagles with my parents for Father's day weekend. Before we left though we had a BBQ and birthday cake for Bryan's birthday . . .
Hunter was lazy and grabbed the first pair of shoes he could find so he could ride his bike while Troy got the trailer ready . . . "MOM the rule is I have to wear shoes when I ride my bike!" LOL!
I was at the antique store and came across this golf clock for Dad. We usually don't spend a lot on my dad, plus he doesn't expect much either, but I loved his reaction when he saw it . . . it looks great at their bar in the basement!Troy scored brownie points with my mom . . . that bottom step is really tall . . . while Dad and Mom were walking the dogs, Troy decided to make it just a bit easier for Mom to get in and out of her trailer. Of course Bubba had to be right there to make sure his Daddy was doing it right!
I love how Jakey likes to snuggle bug with the boys while we are camping!

No comments: