Friday, January 29, 2010

I hate my toe nail, I mean the lack of one . . .

When I was a kid I suffered from ingrown toe nails really bad. The thoughts of a hot tub, epson salt and dad with the clippers still give me nightmares. Just kidding Dad! I had both sides of both big toe nails operated on a few times before high school. Well 20 years later, my left toe nail has NEVER grown back properly.

It doesn't take much to pop it loose, whether I stub it, get is caught in a shoe or sock or someone/kid/dog accidently steps on my toe, the nail pops loose. Well just my luck I stubbed my toe last night . . .low and behold my toe nail came off! GRRRR! I painted the rest of my toe nails red to match the ugly spot. LOL!

The boys thought it was really cool to touch my toe where my nail used to be. Boys will be boys!