Friday, January 22, 2010

A bite mark & the flu

After all of the fun we had on Christmas, New Years and for Hunter's birthday the 2nd week of January was definately not so fun!

When I showed up to pick up TJ from daycare this is what I found . . . TJ had a toy another little boy wanted and this little brat decided to take a bite out of TJ. GRRRR! I was none too pleased to say the least. The teacher and director of the daycare felt horrible. I gave TJ lots of loves and of course he was fine the very next day. What a champ Bubba is.

Later that same week Hunter boy got the flu. I honestly thought it was just the 24 hour bug that he gets every year since he was one. Boy was I wrong. Hunter threw up and laid around for two additional days. Jake and Charli were right there to comfort him as well.
We got the whole damn family sick! It honestly wasn't intential but I still felt bad. Next time Hunter throws up every 20 minutes but never spikes a fever, and is acting normal the very next day, he will be kept down for another 24 hours, just to be sure! LOL!

No comments: