Monday, August 3, 2009

A visit with Uncle Dude . . .

We lucked out this year and got to see Doehler just before Travis went home. After dinner, Hunter and Uncle Doehler were playing catch with the baseball and Hunter missed . . . To try and take Hunter's mind off his sore lip I asked him if he wanted to take a picture with my camera, I don't think he did too bad . . .Thank goodness Grandma Leann took great family photo's last summer because I definately didn't have it together this year. Oh the funs of taking family photo's . . .This one is the better of the two, but I wish Troy would have pulled TJ's shirt down before the picture was taken. LOL!Grandpa and Grandma with our boys . . .
Uncle Doehler and the boys . . .
All of us with Uncle Dude . . .
It's tradition to get the two best pals toasting a drink . . .
Of course we have to get one with all the fellas . . .
Hunter was ready to take another picture so I asked him to take one of Doehler and I.
I sure wish he lived closer, it sucks to see him only once a year, but we sure have some good times when he is in Utah to visit. We love you Uncle Doehler!!!!

1 comment:

James & Shawn said...

How cute! It looks like your summer is going great! Sure do miss you. . .