Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hunter's pre-school graduation . . .

On Tuesday my Hunter boy had his end of pre-school program and graduation! I can't believe how time flies. Kindergarten in the Fall, are you kidding me?

For the last two years Hunter has been a main stream student in the Bear River Head Start Program in Corrine. He has learned and grown so much! Among Hunter's friends from school he has a friend who is Autistic and another who is in a wheel chair. I am proud to say that Hunter saw each of them as regualr kids and treated them as such! As a mom it warms my heart to know that my son isn't one that teases or is a afraid of someone because they are different!

Hunter has about as much patience as I do, here he sits waiting for the program to start and then let the singing begin . . .

After the kids stopped singing they got up to get their graduation caps and receive their certificates. Hunter was so cute, he just got up, and was behind Ethan so he could get his cap . . .

By this time I am bawling, it was so sweet to see Hunter push Ethan across the room to get his certificate . . .
then run back in line to get his own certificate!
Ms. Kari has been Hunter's teacher for the last two years. She is amazing and will be missed! If I decide to put TJ in the same program, she is definately the teacher I want for TJ too!
During Hunter's program, TJ was busy playing with the tractors. Of course I couldn't get him to smile . . .
Finally after a few tries and with Dad's help we got a little grin . . .
Once TJ got tired of the tractors he moved onto the McQueen cars! Silly boy!
Dylan and Hunter have been in the same class these last two years. Small world, Dylan's mom Julie and I worked with each other at Flying J. We didn't make the connection until almost the end of last school year. The boys may not go to the same school for kindergarten, but that's what play dates are for!
Hunter was excited to show me how he could transform Bumble Bee to match his shirt and asked that I take a picture . . .
Daddy and his boys . . .
Hunter boy with his proud mommy . . .

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your kids are getting so big! I am glad I found your blog now I can keep in touch with even more family.