Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad's Day 2009 . . .

Troy is a wonderful husband and dad. I couldn't have married a better person! He has the patience of Joab and loves being home with his boys. He is a hard worker and provides well for our family. I love you honey and want to wish you a very happy father's day!


This father's day was extra special for Troy because it's the first year he has had all three of his sons together to celebrate his day. I found the younger boys cute "Dad's #1 fan shirts" so after unloading everything from camping and before bath time, I got a quick picture on the porch with Troy and his boys . . .

At daycare last week, the theme was "super hero". The kids got to visit the fire station, ride in ambulance. A K-9 cop gave a presentation as well. Also the boys were working on a "special hero" project for their dad. This is what TJ made his daddy . . .It's a square piece of wood, hand painted by TJ and his creation of daddy. My camera isn't working so well tonight so sorry the pictures are so blurry!


On the back of TJ's "dad" figure it read, My dad is my hero because . . . he goes to work, he comes home to mine house, he plays with me, he brought Travis to see me! Love TJ
Isn't that sweet, my favorite part is what he says about Travis. TJ loves his big brother!
Here is what Hunter made for his dad . . .

Hunter's "dad figure" states, My dad is my hero because . . . he jumps on the tramp with me, he lets me do fun stuff, my dad lets me play in the sprinkler, help me ride my bike and lets me go down the alley.

What cute boys we have!

Unfortunately I didn't get to see my cute dad today. We got home a bit late from camping but I did call to wish him happy dad's day! Know that we love you! Hunter was pretty upset that we weren't going to Grandpa's house to wish his happy father's day. "But mom we got to see Grandpa Lane, so why can't we see Grandpa Steve?" Since Troy has to work all week, the boys and I will head down one night so Hunter and his brother's can wish Grandpa Steve "happy father's day" just a few days late! LOL! Know that you are loved Dad!!!

No comments: