Sunday, January 25, 2009

A night out with friends . . .

Troy and I went to Nichole and Clint's last night for a BBQ and a few games on the Wii. Grandpa Lane and Grandma Leann took the boys for a few hours, so it was a good night for all! Shayne and Mindy, Ann and Kevin joined us for the evening as well. Congrats to Uncle Shayne who bought a new Dodge truck, it's beautiful! Now Nichole and I get to hear how Shayne got a new truck and how much Troy and Clint want a new one. LOL!

Of course the night of playing games cannot be without Troy antagonizing Nichole! I forgot my camera at home so they are not the best pictures, but my camera phone is all that I had.
Once Shayne figured out how the gadget worked, he hit a strike or a spare everytime. He kicked everyone's butt at bowling!
I love how Baxtor and Harley are right in the middle of things and could care less about us bowling and having a good time!Mindy was a trooper and played bowling with the Nichole and the boys as well. We have decided that we like playing bowling on the Wii much better than at the bowling alley! LOL!
It was a fun night. Troy and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I know we don't get together as often as we should, but know that when we do it's appreciated more than you know!
Nichole and Mindy . . . I hope your heads don't hurt too bad this morning since you had to taste test just a few (LOL) bottles of wine, since none of them tasted just right. Love you girls!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Background is darling! Love those doggies!

Brittni said...

I want a WII!