Saturday, January 3, 2009

Girls night out with Lisa . . .

Last night Lisa called and asked if I wanted to go to see Twilight with her. She had free movie tickets, which made it even better. I know I am late seeing the movie, but we really had a good time. I am still one of the few Jacob fans . . . Edward was okay, and I liked him better in the movie than in the book, but sorry Edward fans, I am still a Jacob fan!

Once the movie was over we wanted some ice cream, well at midnight, our choices were very slim in Logan. After driving to the south end of town and back to the north end of town we settled for McFlurries from McDonalds. LOL

It was a really fun night. We stayed up chatting until 2 this morning. Lisa, you are a true friend and I love you very much! Lis, I have decided one thing though . . . I am too dang old to stay up until 2am and then be bright eyed and ready to be up with the boys at 7 :30. It's okay though it was so worth it!!! I look forward to the next girls night out, which we need to do much sooner than later!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I had so much fun with you and I can't wait for our next adventure! Love you!