Friday, August 22, 2008

Update . . .

I know I am a slacker and haven't posted for a while, so when you have a minute take a look at the last few posts I just made, that catches us up on the last few weeks. LOL! I want to take a minute and personally wish my two dear friends Happy Birthday this month . . .

First my friend Shelly, she and I have become friends over the few years. She is a great person! With our kids busy schedules we haven't seen much of each other this past month, but I want her to know that she is thought of often and is appreciated very much! I love ya Shel!

Second to my dear friend Lisa, her birthday was just last week! Lisa and I have been friends for almost 8 years now. She is a true friend and very special to our family. The boys call her "Aunt Lisa" and the dogs go nuts when she comes to visit, they love her very much! She is a special person and is very much loved by our family!

Thanks to both Lisa and Shelly for being a party of our lives. I don't tell you enough, but you are appreciated and your friendship means alot!

We are heading to Bear Lake for the weekend so I better get off and get stuff ready. When we return I will post more fun pictures of the boys. It was the fair this week . . . more to come! Love to all!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are too cute. I love you too! You are appreciated more than you will ever know. I love you, Troy, your boys and your dogs more than words can explain!