Friday, March 26, 2010

Disney on Ice . . .

On Saturday March 13th I took the boys to Disney on Ice. Since Bubba is a huge McQueen fan, I thought we should go. Troy didn't want to go so he spent the day with his dad. I met Kari, Shantel and the kids there.

The boys loved McQueen and the Lion King. The Little Mermaid was okay and they got really bored with Tinker Bell. LOL! I had to keep reminding Hunter that we were not there to buy every toy in sight! He got pretty emotional! I did get him a plush Mator and TJ a plush McQueen. We were taking the boys to Chucky E Cheese later that night so I just couldn't justify spending $20 for cotton candy just so Hunter could have a hat!

The boys had earned their tokens for another trip to Chucky E Cheese. So after the show, we, Grandpa Lane & Grandma Leann too all headed for pizza. What a freakin nightmare! We will not attempt that again on a Saturday night! LOL!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

My kids loved Disney on Ice when they were younger. I know what you mean about all the toys. My kids wanted everything in sight.