Friday, September 19, 2008

Jakey is 10 today . . .

Troy and I got Jake the Fall 1998. He is such a wonderful dog. I can't believe he is 70 years old today. He still has lots of spunk though and is a very special part of our family! Then of course we can't post about one dog without the other two. Here is Charli. She is starting to show her age, she is 11 years old (we think). We didn't know how old she was when we got her, but have had her since the summer of 1998. She still wags her tail and loves to be petted. She can't see so it took her a bit to get used to our new house, but after a few months she is a pro!

Then of course our newest addition . . . Diesel. He turned one back in March on St. Patrick's day. We have all adjusted pretty well. I still struggle with the slobber and drooling. He has adapted to our family very well.

I ventured out for the first time yesterday and had to hit Old Navy. I love the $5 Halloween shirts. I don't usually get matching, but most of them were girly so the boys got the same shirt this year. LOL.

2 comments:

Adam and Sherry said...

I love it we got old navy $5.00 shirts too. Your cute boys will match my sisters cute boys those are the ones we bought them :)

Lisa said...

Happy, Happy Bday to Jake! Those are the cutest pics of the dogs I have ever seen! I need copies! I love this post! By far my favorite! Give them loves from Aunt Lisa!!!!!!