Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kudos to Hunter!

Hunter has made it 7 days sleeping in he own bed. During the holidays he got pretty sick and was throwing up alot so he just slept in a make shift bed by ours on the floor. Well once he got better, we have struggled and struggled to get him to say in his own bed.

We borrowed the movie Transformers from a family member and Hunter loved it. So as an incentive I bought the movie and put in on the fridge. I was hoping for 7 days in a row, but that didn't happen, but in the last 2 weeks Hunter has slept in his own bed 7 nights, the last 3 being in a row this week! Hopefully we are on the right track and this pattern will contine.

He asked last night when can he start sleeping with TJ. Our plan was to get bunk beds for Christmas and turn TJ's room into a play room, but we might do it sooner.

We know how the joy of teaching TJ to sleep in a big boy bed because I am ready to put the crib away. I will keep you posted on that progress! Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wahoo! I can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing up!

Deanna Payne said...

Well, I bet you can get TJ in a big bed soon. Liberty is now in a big bed. She does pretty well too. We are coming to visit this summer and I sure hope to get to see your family.