Thursday, February 18, 2010

TJ say's the cutest things . . .

The other day the boys and I were going to IFA to get dog food. Hunter wanted to see the rabbits and baby chicks, I told him they won't be there until closer to Easter. The two of us continued to talk about how cute they are and TJ without missing a beat goes . . ."ya mom they are cute just like me huh!" Yes Bubba they are cute just like you!

A typical conversation with Dad and TJ . . .

Dad: Hi TJ how are you today?
TJ: I'm okay dad
Dad: So are you crazy today?
TJ: laughing, no daddy I am goofy today!

If by chance Troy asks TJ if he is goofy, he will say he is crazy, or on a rare occasion he just agrees with his daddy! What a silly boy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So, so cute! Love the way their little minds think! Love you cutie!