Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family pics, cousin visit & July 24th fireworks . . .

Last Sunday we went to Troy's dad's house for family pictures. Grandma Leann was photographer for the day . . .

Grandpa Lane and the boys

Our boys
Travis and Grandma Leann
I am afraid next year this picture will be reversed and he will be taller than I am!
Troy had to go to Chicago this past week for work so the boys and I kept busy. Tuesday night we went to Lisa's for Gracie's first birthday. What a special little girl she is. When you have the time you will have to click on the on Lisa's blog in our home page (Lisa, Luke & Gracie) to read about Gracie's arrival! Lisa is a very special friend and we are glad that she and her family are a part of our lives! We love you!
On Wednesday we went to Aunt Nic's so the cousins could play . . .

Last night for the 24th our good friends Bryan and Kristi invited the boys and I over for dinner and fireworks. Oh my gosh I laughed so hard. You all know how over protective I am of my boys. Well Bryan let the kids be by his side while he lit the fireworks, I was leary of course, but oh my gosh the laughs and smiles from my boys were so worth the anxiety . . .

Hunter sat guard over the fireworks, no one but Bryan could get the fireworks (of course only after Hunter had picked which one he wanted next) LOL!

Here is Travis stomping on the snaps for entertainment . . .

Thanks again Bryan and Kristi! All in all it has been a fun week, but I am really excited that Troy will be home tomorrow! The boys are ready for their dad to be home as well. I am not used to being a single mom, even if just for a week! LOL! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Sharida said...

Oh how fun! Beautiful family pics and I love the colors you picked to wear! What a fun 24th! I could just see them lighting them and running away (of course the pics helped animate) and could see the same anxiety coming from me if it was my boys! BTW - Great pic of you and Travis! I love it!

Jenny said...

It sounds like you have had a busy week. The family pictures are great. You look very pretty, and your boys are so handsome (all 4 of them :)). I love the smiles on the 24th. How fun!

Lisa said...

What cute pics! Besides the one of my fat rolls hanging of my face and legs! I love those pics of you and the boys. You have got to frame those. Truly priceless. Thank you for being my special friend Michelle! I love you!

Adam and Sherry said...

Way Fun Pictures!! I love them. I am so glad to see you had a great week!!

Laura Stephens said...

Those are great pictures! I love that color on you - so cute!!

How's the new house?

Hey, I tagged you on my blog! :) Hope you don't mind!