Monday, June 23, 2008

We are moving . . .

You got it, we are moving! Troy and I haven't said much because we really didn't know what our game plan was, but this past weekend we found a cute house in the middle of town. We have wanted a place with a bigger yard for the boys and dogs, so we decided to take the plunge and put our house up for sale the middle of May. Little did we know that we would sell our house in 8 days! We really should have had it together, but that's too easy. Troy and I tend to do things the difficult way! LOL! We are really excited. Once we get settled I will send out a mass email with our new address details.

On another happy note, Travis comes for his summer visit this weekend. I can't believe he will be 12 next week. He was younger that TJ (15 months to be exact) when Troy and I got married. He has grown into a fine young man.

We are also going to Bear Lake over the 4th of July with our good friends Robin and Carolyn. A tradition we started 10 years ago. It used to be just a few of us, we could haul all our crap in one truck. Over the years, our families have grown, more friends have joined and now we have our own little city for 4 to 5 days. It takes 3 trucks and several 4-wheelers to haul our shit to the beach now! Our families have grown so much that there are more kids and dogs than there are adults! LOL! That's okay, it's an annual trip that I look forward to every year!

So with all that is going on in the coming weeks, I probably won't update the blog. I know I will have some fun pictures from Bear Lake with the boys and I will be glad to share when we return.

Take care and I hope everyone has a fun few weeks and a very safe 4th of July!

3 comments:

Sharida said...

Congrats on the new home. I can't wait to see pics!

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see pics too! Congrats! Give the dogs and boys hugs for me! Love you!

Anonymous said...

how exciting! You will definitely have to post pictures. How close to town are you exactly? We LOVE LOVE living close to town because we can walk to the grocery store and post office and stuff. It would be fun if you guys were close enough to do stuff like that (because the town of Tremonton is so HUGE and BOOMING with all sorts of stuff to do downtown, ya know) haha!